Fun For You and Your Pet
Join us at Siena College, 515 Loudon Road (Route 9) Saturday, June 27th.
Schedule of Events
||9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Zumba Warm-Up with Star Renzi
Blessing of the Animals
|Dog/Owner Contests Begin
Support the Empties for Animals bottle drive hosted by Goldstein Auto Group. Look for their van in front of Siena Hall. Stop by and drop off your recyclable cans and bottles to help the animals.
Dance to the sounds of Grand Central Station until 1PM.
Stop and see Keith Flach & his modified race car
There will be ongoing demonstrations. Pappy from the Valley Cats and Devil Dawg from the Albany Devils.
Plus, all sorts of vendors and a Kid Zone with
Balloon Gal Jenny & JoJo's Fabulous Faces
Bounce Zee Bounce.
Prizes for Individual Fundraisers
There will be lots of great prizes for our top fundraisers.
- Raise $35 and receive a Paws in the Park t-shirt
- Raise $100 or more, receive a Flip & SIp hot and cold water bottle & t-shirt
- Raise $250 or more and receive a royal blue terry velour beach towel and all of the above.
- Raise $500 or more and receive a Paws in the Park stadium blanket and all of the above
- Raise $1,000 or more and receive a Paws in the Park pet travel kit and all of the above
- Raise $2,000 or more and receive a travel chair with cup holder & travel case and all of the above.
Teams are made up of 2 to 20 members. If more than 20 people want to be on a team, register as Team 2 with the same name and see which one can raise the most dollars for the animals. It's easy and fun!
First place winners in each of contest will receive a $50.00 gift certificate to Benson's Pet Center and a special certificate. Each runner-up will receive a $25.00 Benson's gift certificate and a special certificate to frame.
- Best Summer Costume
- Best Trick
- Parent/Pet Look-alike
- Musical Sit
A Few Rules of The Road
- Your pet should be comfortable among strangers and other animals.
- All dogs must be on a leash (six feet in length maximum - no extendable leashes).
- All dogs must have a current rabies tag/dog license as required by law.
- Walk only as far as you and your dog are comfortable. Pet and people drinking water will be available along the way.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Animals displaying aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
For Dogs: Woof woof, arf arf, yip yip, pant pant, have fun.
For Cats: Please, don’t get up early just for us; we know you want to sleep in.
(We welcome cat lovers! You don’t have to walk a dog in order to participate in the event. You might consider walking in honor of your cat by pinning a photo of your cat to your shirt. Most cats will not be comfortable in the midst of a huge group of dogs and people.)