Fun For You and Your Pet
Join us at Siena College, 515 Loudon Road on Saturday, June 8th.
Schedule of Events
||9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Blessing of the Animals by Father Mullen
|Dog/Owner Contests Begin
Dance to the sounds of The Ed Salvo Band until 1:00pm.
Stop by and support our Empties for Animals program hosted by Goldstein Auto Group and drop off your recyclable cans and bottles to help the animals. There will be an ongoing canine agility demonstration. All sorts of vendors plus, see Keith Flasch and his modified race car sporting the MHHS logo.
Prizes for Fundraisers
There will be lots of great prizes for our top fundraisers.
- Raise $30 and receive a Paws in the Park t-shirt
- Raise $100 or more and receive a Paws in the Park flashlight and t-shirt
- Raise $175 or more and receive a Paws in the Park rain poncho and all of the above
- Raise $300 or more and receive a Paws in the Park stadium blanket and all of the above
- Raise $500 or more and receive a Paws in the Park sling bag and all of the above
- Raise $1,000 or more and receive a Paws in the Park travel chair and all of the above
This year teams can be no larger than 20 members. If more than 20 people want to be on a team, register as Team 2 with the same name and see which one can raise the most dollars for the animals. It's easy and fun!
Winners of each of three special contests will receive a certificate and a prize.
- Best Summer Costume
- Best Trick
- Parent/Pet Look-alike
A Few Rules of The Road
- Your pet should be comfortable among strangers and other animals.
- All dogs must be on a leash (six feet in length maximum - no extendable leashes).
- All dogs must have a current rabies tag/dog license as required by law.
- Walk only as far as you and your dog are comfortable. Pet and people drinking water will be available along the way.
- Pick up after your pet.
- Animals displaying aggressive behavior will be asked to leave.
Woof woof, arf arf, yip yip, pant pant, good dog, have fun.
Please, don’t get up early just for us; we know you want to sleep in.
(We welcome cat lovers! You don’t have to walk a dog in order to participate in the event. You might consider walking in honor of your cat by pinning a photo of your cat to your shirt. Most cats will not be comfortable in the midst of a huge group of dogs and people.)