9th Annual Paws in the Park Walk for Animals
Saturday, September 29, 10:00 am-2:00 pm
at the Joe Bruno Stadium
on the Hudson Valley Community College Campus
80 Vandenburgh Ave., Troy, NY 12180
Participants are welcome to walk with or without a friendly dog.
Rain or Shine
Home of the Tri-City ValleyCatsRules & Regs
Schedule of Events
10:00-11:00 am - Registration
11:00 am - Opening Ceremony with Emcee Jaime Roberts from 98.3 WTRY FM
11:15 - A Walk Around the Ballpark
12:00 am - Contests Begin
1:00 pm - Walk Awards
Vendors and Activities until 2:00 pmContestsCalling All Canine Warriors!
Big or small - all dogs will have a chance to show their inner warrior and navigate our course with the help of training pros from Good Choice Dog Training.
The finalists will go head-to-head and tail-to-tail in the final round before the crowd and compete for the title of the world's first Canine Ninja Warrior!
sponsored byHome Run Derby (for people)
Best TrickOngoing Activities
Pet Photo Booth
Expert Nail Trims by Pet Spas and Suites
Paw Painting - Create a Masterpiece with Your Dog!
Emcee Jaime Roberts from 98.3 WTRY
Food and Music!
Dozens of Great Vendors - and More to Come!
Learn how YOU can be added to the list. Get Vendor Info
Albany County DA's Office Animal Task Force
Albany Vegan Network
Collar City Canines
East Side Collars
Jake's Jammin' Bow Ties
LuLaRoe and Color Street with Samantha
Marissa's Pawsome Treats
Mugzy's Barkery Organic Dog Treats
Dog House Adoptions/Pawsome Pups Persevere
RAD Soap Co.
Renewal by Anderson/Gutrer Helmet
Schenectady Chapter Therapy Dogs International
The Fresh Air Fund
The Pet Nanny Shop
Young Living Essential Oils
- Dogs only! No other pets are allowed.
- We welcome dogs that are friendly with other dogs and people.
- All dogs must be on a leash - six feet in length maximum; no retractables please.
- All dogs must have a current rabies tag/dog license, as required by law.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Is there a minimum donation to attend? No, but it is a fundraiser, so we hope you will contribute what you can.
- Where do I park? There's PLENTY of parking around the stadium, including handicapped spaces.
- Do I need a dog to participate? NO! There's lots to do even without a dog, and it's fun to watch others' dogs, too.
- More questions? Call 518-434-8128, ext. 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.